Our practice has extensive experience in conducting psychoeduational counseling and psychological assessment of participants in third party reproduction. In keeping with the standards of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), our staff can provide counseling for recipients of anonymous donor sperm, egg, or embryos, which is often required by reproductive medical practices before treatment can begin. In addition, we have extensive experience doing screening of known gamete donors, gestational carriers, and intended parents, and we are committed to the psychological well-being of all parties. Our counselors are also proficient in addressing topics specific to single parents, same-sex couples, transgendered individuals, and couples or individuals expanding their families through the use of donor gametes and/or gestational surrogacy.
- Counseling for recipients of anonymous donor sperm, egg, or embryo
- Counseling and evaluation for Gestational Carrier (GC) arrangements
- Counseling and evaluation for known participants in third party arrangements
- Counseling and evaluation for egg donors
- Adoption agency required psychological evaluations